As a family business our April Auction is able to go ahead during the COVID 19 Pandemic, but online only in accordance with Government Guidelines. Our premises are closed to the public – viewing and collection will not be available.
We will be offering in house packing and shipping – or we will hold your items in storage, free of charge, until the lockdown is lifted.
As a family business, we will be relying on members of the same household to do this in accordance with social distancing and Government Guidelines.
The service will therefore have a lead time of 3-4 weeks from date of invoice payment.
We will be using Royal Mail Special Delivery and Parcel Force Only.
Charges will be based on the quantity and weight of the item(s) bought, with an effort to keep prices for inexpensive items as low as we can – we price on a per invoice basis, rather than a per lot basis:
- Invoices with only one or two inexpensive items, where the total weight is less than 2kg and the value is less than £50 will be quoted on a per invoice basis.
- Lots / Invoices with a weight of 2kg or more will be charged according to weight:
- As a rough guide 2- 5kg will cost approximately £25
- 5-10kg approximately £30 – NB some larger items will incur higher costs.
- We will not mix folded and rolled posters so these would need to be split into two – one tube and one parcel – again each shipping price calculated on a size / weight basis
If you prefer to use an outside company such as JenTel Packing then we will be organising appointments for them to collect from us, whilst adhering to the social distancing regulations in place during the Covid 19 virus situation.
If you require more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form